10.08.2009

Cody and Kristal


Contrary to popular belief, I have not dropped off the face of the Earth. Things are just pretty crazy right now and I am fervently searching for that extra four hours every day should have. I will do my best to find my blogging groove soon. In the meantime, I thought I would share a few images from a precious engagement session I completed at the end of last month.

Cody and Kristal are looking forward to their marriage in December and were a joy to be around. They are optimistic about their future and it was great to be surrounded by all of their pre-wedding excitement. I certainly wish them the best of luck in all their future endeavors and can't wait to see Jackie crying tears of joy as she watches her son wait for his beautiful bride.



2 comments:

I would love to hear from you...