3.07.2009

Starting over...

As life changes, I find myself adapting. I have discovered that time refuses to wait for me to conquer my "to do" list before moving forward. The only thing that seems to stop the moments passing is photography. I have also found that the moments I wish to stop the most involve the people in my life.

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, and a friend. The people that have given me those precious titles enrich my life each day. They bring joy, excitement, laughter, and even sorrow in moments that I hope to cherish for the rest of my life. I know that I am not the only person to feel this way. My greatest hope is that my photography can protect, not only my memories, but the memories of those who wish to join me in this journey of learning and preserving our pasts.

This blog will be a place for me to share my thoughts on life and the moments I capture. As I develop my skills in photography and design, I will offer what I have learned on this page. I am not an expert, but I am a student...always willing to push myself further than I thought possible. Hopefully, my illustrations, words, and self-challenges will encourage others to do the same.

Thank you for joining me...and welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Am happy to have "happened" upon your blog! I'm Carla from South Carolina!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you...